Tuesday, March 10, 2015

10 Ugliest Dudes in Professional Sports

Everyone likes a good ugly joke, ammiright? Wait, just me? Guess I'm the only asshole. Anyways, thought I'd do my best to compile the 10 Ugliest Dudes in Professional Sports just to make everyone feel extra special when they look at themselves in the mirror later.

10. Pete Rose, Baseball 

No wonder the Hall of Fame didn't want him. Lose the kindergarten bull cut and put some pants on, Pete!

9. Jack Lambert, Football


Jack Lambert 16 x 20 Autographed Framed Print
Every dentist's nightmare. Let's tone it down with the "I want to kill you" face, Jack.


8. Alex Ovechkin, Hockey


Not only does Ovechkin still live with his mother, but he looks like hes been stuck camping for way too long. Or just not showering.


7.  Iain Dowie, Rugby


Goonies, anyone? My thoughts exactly.

 6. Yogi Berra, Baseball

Yogi once said, "So, I'm ugly. So what? I never saw anyone hit with his face." Touche Yogi, Touche.



 5. Chris Kaman, Basketball

8)  Chris Kaman
 "It puts the lotion in the basket" or it puts the basketball in the basket? You guys decide. (Silence of the Lambs reference for all of you weirdos who haven't seen that movie).



4. Kimbo Slice, Boxer/Martial Arts

6)  Kimbo Slice
Bottom line: You're teeth, beard, and weird island of chest hair scare me and everyone else with a pulse.



3. Andrew Luck, Football

I don't know what it is, but he looks like he could be Napolean Dynamite's cousin. Or a guy who lives in a log cabin 500 miles from civilization.  


2. Marshawn Lynch, Football



He is number two when he puts in the grills. Otherwise, Andrew Luck moves in his place. The grills make him look like a smoker of 40 years who hasn't brushed his teeth in 20 years. Love you bro, but its not a good look.

1. Franck Ribery, Soccer
I was apprehensive to put him in the list due to the scar on his face (didn't want to be a complete jerk). BUT he gets Number 1 solely based on his tooth game. The hideousness of those teeth with haunt my dreams forever. I recommend Crest 3D Whitestrips, bro. For the rest of your life.





No comments:

Post a Comment